Advanced Email Retraction Capabilities
Retriever provides administrators and end users advanced email retraction capabilities. Originally known worldwide as Fetch, Retriever goes far beyond the basic retraction functionality now offered in Release 8 of Lotus Notes.
Lotus Notes 8 has significant email retraction limitations. Retriever goes far beyond these limitations providing easy to use features with complete and accurate retraction results.
- Retriever can retract email sent to a blackberry
- Retriever can also retract email that no longer resides in the sent mail folder.
- Resent or forwarded email, and email sent by mass mailing tools are also instantly retractable
- Retriever provides a 100% accurate report of the read/unread status of an email.
- Advanced retraction criteria can be deployed to effectively manage various use case scenarios
- Retraction policy can be based on the read status of messages eliminating issues around disappearing email
- Retriever can be configured to be used by the end user or locked down to provide central control of retraction to the administrator or help desk.
- All retraction requests are logged along with a copy of the original message for compliance purposes
- Retriever is used worldwide by almost half a million users, and continues to be used by organizations who have made the migration to R8.
- Retriever gives administrators the ability to instantly retract email, regardless of origin and regardless of whether a sent copy was saved.
- Retriever is the only solution that accurately monitors access to email, which enables the retraction of email